I hope you are all keeping well and had a good, although different Christmas!
In the last update we were moving into different lockdown tiers and now we are all in a full national lockdown! However, there is a lot of positive news with the vaccination rollout continuing across the country.
Time for the KPI review for December…
- Tickets resolved: 964 tickets
- Tickets resolved in under 1 hour: 55.6%
- SLA ‘first response met’ rate: 99.8%
- Customer Happiness factor: 100%
Another strong month in December with our first response SLA remaining the same as November but amazing to see our customer happiness raising to 100% which is a great improvement from 98.41% in November. Thanks to the Service Desk team for all their continued hard work.
As you are aware we are always working on improvements to improve the service we deliver and throughout 2020 we made some major enhancements including:
- New remote management and monitoring platform for improved integration to our ticketing system
- The streamlining of the on-boarding of new devices by the device information automatically being imported into our management system
- Change request process for any major system changes
- Improvement to our escalation process with automated notifications advising a turn-around time of up to one working day
- The Expansion of our Service Desk Team with the addition of Justin as our Team Technical Lead
- Improvements to our monitoring and management system to audit office, windows and encryption recovery keys and also obtain the drive type (SSD or HDD)
- Customer feedback thermometer introduced on ticket closures
A quick reminder: your feedback is vital to us so we can continually look to make improvements to the service we provide to you, our clients, so please remember to complete the customer thermometer survey at the end of every ticket closure email. You may have to click the ‘download images’ button at the top the email to see the embedded thermometer.
So, as 2020 draws to a close, we are heading into the new year – with new hope – and with a number of new improvements in process including:
- Streamlining our on-boarding process
- Improved security controls for authorising work
- Improved integration of our Anti-Virus solution with our system to (AutoTask)
- A new improved IT Support contract (more news to follow!)
- A new backup and disaster recovery service (more news to follow in future!)
- Automated notification email for requests referred to your account manager, which advises of the maximum turn-around time of 2 days
As always, I hope you found this update useful. Let us know if there is anything else, we can do to help.
Service Delivery Manager