Hope you are all well.
We have further restrictions being lift on the UK Lockdown with now being able to meet up to 6 people outside or two households.
The advice is still to work from home if we can, to minimise travel and as such our team are still working from home where possible.
Time for the KPI review for April:
- We resolved 1075 tickets last month
- First Response SLA stands at 99.60%
- Customer Happiness stands at 100.00%
- Tickets resolved in under an hour stands at 94.63%
Customer Happiness KPI
We are delighted to see this at 100% for two months in a row. This is calculated from the feedback you leave on the survey at the end of a closed ticket, please be aware that currently, you may have to download the pictures to see the smiley faces. We love to hear positive feedback but equally if you have any concerns please do let us know.
We recently had some feedback on the ticket closure surveys; this advised that the survey is often missed due to being at the end of the email notification. Also, that the images are blocked by default in Outlook. Therefore, we are working with our provider to find a solution on the images being blocked and we are looking into options for a redesigned closure notification to make this clearer.
We have made several improvements since my last update, which are as follows:
- Improved notifications for new ticket creation to show your First Response SLA
- Automated notification advising of a maximum two-day turn-around on tickets referred to your account manager
- Reduction in ‘Waiting Customer’ idle ticket closures from 14 days to 7 days
We are excited to announce that we have now launched our new IT Support Packages. Please get in touch with your account manager for further information on these packages or please do check out our new webpages.
As always, I hope you found this update useful. Let us know if there is anything else, we can do to help.