This page offers instructions and guidance for clients on how to create New User & User Removal Requests via your AutoTask Portal.
As of December 2019 we started operating this new process for New User & User Removal Requests. Clients will now need to log into their secure Autotask Portal to complete this form. If you do not have your username and password to access your secure AutoTask Portal, then please contact the support team on 0118 914 8800 (option 2) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Please be aware that from the point of requesting the new user by submitting a ticket, MFG will take up to 3 days to process and set up the new user. Sometimes this requires additional licensing depending on the user’s preferences and there may be a short wait whilst we purchase additional licenses from our suppliers.
Instructions for your Autotask Portal
- Locate your login email address and password and open the portal.
- To update your password, locate your name in the top right hand corner of the screen, cursor over and click ‘Change Password’. A new small window will open and you can enter your current and new password. Click ‘save and close’ and your password will be updated. The next time you login, you will need to use your new password.
- To submit a new user or user removal request, click ‘New ticket’ in the top right hand corner.
- Use the drop down to select either ‘New user setup’ or ‘User removal form’ then click ‘Continue’.
- Complete the background questions and ticket details as provided in the new user or user removal request forms.
- To finish, click ‘Save Ticket’. This will place your ticket into the service desk queue to be actioned in accordance with the urgency/priority level/agreed turnaround time for new users.
If you have any questions regarding these instructions, please do not hesitate to contact your account manager.