I hope you are keeping well.
We now have the end of the lockdown in sight, with key dates with the first easing of restrictions beginning on the 8th of March with schools re-opening.
The government advice is to continue to work from home where possible. Therefore, our Service Desk will continue to do so.
Time for the KPI review for February…
- Tickets resolved: 838 tickets
- Tickets resolved in under 1 hour: 95.04%
- SLA ‘first response met’ rate: 99.60%
- Customer Happiness factor: 97.67%
As our valued customers, we really appreciate your feedback from our ticket closure emails, as this helps us to provide the best service to you. On a related note, we now have ONE HUNDRED 5-star Google reviews for MFG, which is fantastic!
As always numerous improvements behind the scenes are taking place to improve the service, we deliver to you.
So, what are we working on at the moment?
- Improved notifications for new ticket creation to show your First Response SLA
- Automated notification advising of a maximum two-day turn-around on tickets referred to your account manager
- Reduction in ‘Waiting Customer’ idle ticket closures from 14 days to 7 days
A quick reminder of our “10 Minute Fix” that we offer as part of your support contract. The “10 Minute Fix” is when the Service Desk answers a telephone call for a new ticket; they then determine whether the issue or request can be resolved within 10 minutes. If this can be resolved within this time, this will be worked on immediately. Otherwise, this will be logged and placed in the queue to be picked up within your First Response SLA.
We have noticed this is not always occurring, with almost all calls being worked on immediately. Therefore, from the 19th of March, this will be reimplemented.
On a final note, please be mindful that the Service Desk has a team meeting between 8:50 and 9:00 daily, so if you are calling at this time there may be additional wait times.
As always, I hope you found this update useful. Let us know if there is anything else, we can do to help.
Service Delivery Manager